Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Good Stuff
In a continuing effort to make the ol' blog 'more positive', here's some stuff that's going right in my life:

Old friends and acquaintences are coming out of the woodwork. I wonder if this has something to do with us all reaching middle-ish age?

I'm enjoying my job at the moment, being productive and somewhat creative at the same time. Definitely not at a boring plateu learning-wise, as I was a little bit ago.

I'm still gaining a new appreciation of the friends that I have managed to keep over the past few years. Trying hard to navigate the changes, with some success.

That 'moving on' feeling regarding The Breakup(tm) comes more frequently these days, and the days that it doesn't don't seem quite so long lately.

Having fun exercising and feeling healthier.

Encouraged by the slow-but-steady progress of the group of men over at Feminist Allies, and my ability to interact with them around feminist issues.

Feeling more calm these days, even at the worst moments. The general anxiety that I think I've felt for a few years now seems to be finally abating, through some effort, through changing habits, and through just growing older.

Filed under:Therapy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home